Sunday, September 5, 2010

MY TEACHERS BESTEST!!!! :))



They scolded me,
They punished me,
They called me stupid, 
But they saw to it that I straightened up my act.

They laughed with me,
They cried with me,
They helped me,
But left me alone to learn on my own the lessons that cannot be taught.

                           
They corrected my spellings,
They corrected my gait,
They corrected my posture,
But allowed me to grow at my own rate.

They held my hand,
They pulled my ears,
They called me a pain in their neck,
But my being they loved.

They watched me like an eagle,
They cared for me like a mother hen,
They protected me from storms of reality,
But when the storms finally hit me, they inspired me to begin again.


They never spoon fed me,
They pushed me into deep waters,
They were hard task-masters,
But they always stood behind me, ready to catch me when my steps faltered.

However, what they couldn't teach me was how to write poetry, but in their praise, even an awful composition would sound good because although there might be no rhythm or rhyme to what I write,it is backed by a soul deep honesty and sincere appreciation.

On this Teacher's Day, I want to express my eternal Gratitude for all my teachers who cared enough to pull me up whenever it seemed that I am about to slip. I love each and every one of you and I pray that May God Bless this Earth with Your Presence for another Thousand Years to come 'cause fools like me will always need teachers like you'll.

A VERY HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY TO ALL MY TEACHERS...MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL WITH ALL THINGS SWEET AND SUGARY!! :)

P.S. Dear teachers, Please don't cringe on seeing the word "bestest" in the title...I do know no such word exists...but sometimes right words are not enough to express the depth of your feelings, and "bestest" is the best I could come up with. :)

3 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

Yes, yes, yes. Thank you.

rainboy said...

happy teachers day to my teachers too ...a little late but still :P


take care nice blog you have miss beautiful

Rashpreet Kaur said...

@Rainboy: Thank u! :)